We’re Here to Help: Funeral Home and Cremations Planning in Smithfield, UT
How do you summarize the life experiences of a loved one into a short funeral or memorial? There are many details you want to include in this event. Our experienced team can assist in creating the perfect gathering for your family. When you are ready to get started with funeral home and cremations planning in Smithfield, UT, then White Pine Funeral Services is the team to call.
Whether you are preparing for formal, traditional services, or you’d like to hold a different type of gathering, we honor your needs every step of the way. Through this process, you will receive our undivided attention and personalized services from a funeral planning team you can trust.
Services for Cremations and Funeral Home in Smithfield, UT
What is the right type of funeral plan for this upcoming event? As you are exploring the options and learning about the industry, it can be helpful to know about different services:
- Funeral Services: Schedule a traditional or non-traditional service at the location of your choice. Often, funeral services include the presence of the body in an open or closed casket. You might also choose to hold a viewing or graveside service for family and friends.
- Memorial Services: A memorial is similar to the event you would hold for a funeral. The main difference between these services is that memorials often happen after a person is buried or cremated. So, the memorial doesn’t include the casket at the event.
- Cremation Services: Cremation can be paired with a funeral or memorial. Another option is to schedule direct cremation, which means that crematory services are completed without meeting with friends and family.
- Pre-Planning: There’s no reason to wait to start planning funeral services. At White Pine Funeral Services, we can help you with immediate information, giving you knowledge about how to finalize funeral services in advance.
- Urns: Cremated remains can be placed in a temporary holding container. Or, you can purchase an urn to hold the ashes. These urns come in a variety of shapes and sizes so you can customize the final resting place.
- Caskets: Caskets are used to hold the body when it is placed in the burial location. Talk to our team about different colors and styles to ensure the casket matches the unique personality of the deceased.
- Vaults: If you choose cemetery burial, then you will also need to select a vault to go with the casket. We’ll provide guidance about the right equipment required for proper burial.
- Headstones and Monuments: How will you mark the location where your loved one is laid to rest? A monument or gravestone is a method you can use to add a personalized message and leave a lasting tribute to the deceased.
- Memorial Jewelry: Do you love the idea of holding onto the memories throughout the day? Memorial jewelry can contain a small portion of the cremated ashes. Or, you might design a piece that includes an inscription or the person’s fingerprint.
- Assistance Closing Estates: There is a lot of work that needs to happen after someone passes away. The estate requirements vary depending on the circumstances of each person. We can offer guidance and direction to help you navigate this time after the funeral
- After-Care Services: We recognize that the family needs ongoing support, even after their loved one is laid to rest. Our after-care services include grief resources and administrative help with death certificates and more.
There’s no question that we provide full-service care for families who need to plan a funeral or memorial. If you are in need of funeral home and cremations services in Smithfield, UT, then we encourage you to contact our team at White Pine Funeral Services for a consultation.
Timing: When to Plan a Funeral
The timing of funeral planning can play a role in your overall experience through this process. Last-minute planning often causes unneeded stress because the family is working hard to pull everything together in just a few short days. It’s possible to plan an unexpected funeral service when you have a knowledgeable funeral director to help.
We also encourage families to reach out in advance if they are interested in preplanning services. Through this process, you can learn about funeral packages, ask questions, and finalize the plan at your convenience. Funeral planning is an excellent choice if you want the details to be pre-arranged when you are gone. This method reduces the stress on your loved ones.
Funeral Services in Cache Valley
When you need to plan a funeral home or cremations in Smithfield, UT, our Cache Valley team will assist. Visit White Pine Funeral Services to see the available facilities: 753 S 100 E, Logan, UT 84321. We can schedule services in our funeral home or provide the support you need for an event at a different location. Call to discuss the options with an experienced funeral director: (435) 709-6800.